Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Orange and Denim

Chambray:J Crew Factory Cardigan: J Crew Factory
 
Happy early Halloween! I cannot believe that October is already at it's end and we are so close to Christmas. The holidays are my favorite, especially Thanksgiving. This weekend I am searching for a wedding reception venue for our wedding in May (we do have the ceremony venue booked, which I am in love with).  I hope to finally get the planning process underway, and everything finished soon. When people told me how stressful planning a wedding is, I didn't really believe it could be THAT stressful... but there is so much minor detail!
 
If you saw my post a few weeks ago, I got this orange cardi at JCrew while they were running their fifty percent off sale. I wasn't sure how much I would be able to wear these flats, but I have actually been able to wear them with many outfits, and I love the cute bow on top. It really makes them feminine and dainty.
 
Have a safe and happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Love your shoes! Happy Halloween!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete