Saturday, November 2, 2013

Family outing!






If you didn't know, Sister Kate's has recently opened a second store in Spring Hill! Today was their open house so me, my mom, grandmother, aunt, uncle (who was a trooper), cousin, sister-in-law (including Gage), and best friend all went together! 
This store is amazing! It has the perfect layout and the dressing room area is spacious and has a lounge area. They are also selling shoes at this store. Let me tell you, I found an amazing cape that I cannot wait to show you all on here! It is located right behind Wendy's and they have a wonderful selection. They also have a seperate page on FB for their Spring Hill store so don't forget to go 'like' their new page! I also got to be a part of the ribbon cutting which was really neat!
After, we all had BBQ and did a little shopping at Target. It was a fun-filled day and most important it was spent with family. <3

Don't forget to check out (and 'like') my pearls and pinstripes blog page on Facebook as well! 

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! Congratulation on the opening.I liked Sister Kate's Facebook page.
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete