Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fab Fall Days




 
 
 
Shirt/Jacket: Sister Kate's  Jeans: MEK  Shoes: Arturo Chiang (not in store) I want these
 
Yesterday I had the day off of work, and I got to spend all day with my Mama. We spent the majority of the day in Nashville running errands, and then even had a little time to do some shopping! This was a great girls day out on the town! 

I found this (what I would call) "burnt orange" jacket at Sister Kates, and had to have(this happens too much there lol)! It can be worn as a shirt as I wore it here, or can be worn as a jacket unzipped! Super cute and perfect for fall. 

Everything has been so crazy busy this week leading up to my brothers wedding. Let's pray for no rain Saturday on their wedding day! Keep your fingers crossed for them! 

Always,
Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment