Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Here come the bridesmaids!!

I am proud to say I have five lovely bridesmaids who I am so thankful to have by my side in May. They all have influenced my life in their own special ways and are very dear to me.
(In no particular order) 
Matron of Honor:
Tiffany 
Tiffany has been one of my best friends since elementary school. I was also her maid of honor when she got married! Tiff has always been there for me and always offers the most honest-best advice! She is an amazing friend :-)

Steffi:
Steffi is another best friend of mine from elementary school! We have gone on many vacations together and even did modeling and acting together in middle school! She is the kindest person I know and is so caring and thoughtful. She recently got married and got to move really close to me!! So I've been very excited about spending more time with her. 

Danielle:
Danielle and I went to the same school our whole life and then became really really good friends during college! We were even roommates our sophomore year at MTSU. She got married in May in destin, and had a gorgeous wedding! She also lives close to me and we enjoy having girls night at Olive Garden (yum) 

Melissa:
Melissa is Sean's sister! I met her for the first time on New Years in 2011, and when she and Sean get together my stomach hurts from laughing so hard! They are a hoot together. She has such a bubbly personality and is so sweet! We have both got to know eachother so well this year, and I am so happy to have a sister-in-law that's as fun and caring as she is! 

Erica:
Erica is my brothers future wife!! (4 days away from marriage) that's my sweet nephew in the picture with her. Erica has been in our family for four years now and she fits in perfectly! We spend many weekends shopping and hanging out while our other halves (Sean and Brandon) work. We also spend time crafting together which is always fun! She is another great sister-in-law! Now I have two sisters which I have always wanted! Lucky me :-)

I am one lucky person to have these wonderful ladies with me the day I get married! The wedding is almost 7 months away and boy has time has flown by quickly! 
Thanks for stopping by!! 
<3 Kayla 

1 comment:

  1. Lovvveee this! Great pic at the bottom! We are all going to have so much fun :-)

    ReplyDelete