Thursday, October 24, 2013

Wined.





 
Shirt: Lily Jane Clutch: Lily Jane Boots: Old (Similar)
Jeans: Rock Revival Necklace: Sister Kate's
 
 
Yesterday after work, I stopped by Lily Jane which is a boutique connected to Buckhead Coffeehouse
in Columbia. What could be better than having a fresh cup of warm coffee while shopping? This store is cozy and packed full of goodies. Along with clothing, they have jewelry, bags, scarves, and even candles.  
 
I found this wine pleat top and immediately knew it was a perfect top for this season. This could be dressed up with a blazer or even worn under a moto jacket. It is a great piece for layering or wearing by itself. I chose to wear it with straight leg jeans, and brown boots with a chunky-twisted cream necklace.
The mustard color clutch is extremely adorable and goes with every "fall" color. They also have several other colors available. 

If you follow me on Instagram (@kaylahargrove) or twitter (@hargrovekay) you probably already know that I have a slight, more like an addiction, to candles. I burn candles constantly at the house. I LOVE holiday scents especially. So ever since my visit to Lily Jane, I have been dying to get one of their REWINED Candles. The concept is reusing an empty wine bottle by making it into a candle. Genius right... one of those, "Why didn't I think of that?", concepts. Not only are they just cool.... but they smell amazing!
Don't forget to go 'like' my Pearls and Pinstripes page on Facebook to watch for my latest posts!
Happy weekend!!
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment