Thursday, October 3, 2013

Raspberries and two tone


 
 
 
I love bright colors and I must say I have never had a raspberry colored shirt. This shirt is so pretty and versatile (always good!). 
This fall I have really drifted towards wearing the button down, tunic style shirts. Not only are they super comfortable, but they also have a business professional look to them which means I can wear them to work! (Another plus).
I have been on the hunt for most things I buy to be work appropriate so I can wear them to work too, but also still be cute. This is not always easy as I work in the medical mgmt field. To me the regular black pants and cardi gets old quickly. 
Now for the pants, I can also wear these to work! They are cream faux leather front with black on the backside. 

In other news: the Luke Bryan concert is coming up Oct 18, which Sean scored amazing seats to and I cannot wait!!! There WILL be pics to come for that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment