Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Product Review: The Wet Brush

Meet The Wet Brush. 
Believe me when I say my hair is EXTREMELY tangley when I have wet hair. I have tried combs, paddle brushes, round brushes, vent brushes, you name it... I have probably tried the brush. 
So my moms hairstylist at Luminous Hair Studio introduced her to this product and my mom loved it so much she got me one.

This brush is amazing. The bristles are flexible and it does not rip through tangles nor do you have to "baby" your tresses. I am a fanatic about being easy on my hair (minus back combing). Here are a few more products I use daily. 
Argan Oil: Protects hair from heat and also smells yummy! It does not make your hair greasy either. I've been using this several years now. 

Hot Sets: This works great for curling hair. My hairdresser just introduced me to this. 

Kendra volume and finishing spray: This holds curl but still leaves body so your hair isn't so stiff it doesn't move.

Thanks for reading!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment