Thursday, October 3, 2013

Stripes and bows




Shirt: Sister Kate's Pants: LC by Lauren Conrad Shoes: Gianni Bini (old) Similar


These pictures were taken at my mom and step-dads farm. Isn't it gorgeous there?

This outfit really makes me feel like fall which you already know how much I love fall! Corduroy pants are everywhere this season and believe it or not, I found these at kohls for a great price. The bow on the back of the shirt is the best thing about it because from the front it looks like a regular striped shirt, but the back has a navy blue bow that really makes the shirt feminine and flirty. 
 
When I got these shoes I thought i would never be able to walk in them, but surprisingly they are super easy to walk in and also very comfy! So venture out and try new things.... You never know what you may like once you try them :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment