Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekend deals

J crew sale!!! This past weekend J Crew Factory was running a 50% off sale so my mom, Erica, Gage, and I headed out to Opry Mills. We ate at the Acquarium, which Gage loved. I ended up scoring a great deal on a pair of pink skimmer pants for $9.98 marked down from $60! I also picked up a bright orange cardi and Wool Camel Skimmer pants (for work).
Skimmer Pants: J Crew Factory Cardigan: J Crew Factory Wool Skimmer Pants: J Crew Factory
 
 
 
Cosmetics: On Sunday I ran to Cool Springs mall (story to follow) and stopped by the Mac store. I have never been a lipstick girl, but I wanted to try some for fall, because my lip gloss is constantly coming off, and quite frankly I get tired of reapplying! :-) I asked the consultant what the best colors are for ME, and she showed me these (which happen to be their most popular shades lol). I also picked up the new eye palette set from Rihanna's collection to tone down my eyes with the bold lipsticks. Normally, I wear the Starry-eyed palette from Lorac. 

Lipstick: Mac Rebel  Lipstick: Mac Viva Glam I Eye Palette: Mac Her Cocoa
 
 
 
Jeans: The main reason I went to Cool Springs mall... Friday night Sean and I went on a double date with one of my best friends from elementary school and her husband to Bonefish Grill. I do not eat any type of seafood (but love their Lilly's chicken) so everytime we go Sean tries to get me to eat muscles, shrimp, something of that nature. So he ordered muscles and  dared me to eat one for a pair of Buckle jeans of my choice... Do you think I would pass this up? No way! So I took some bread, sandwiched the muscle, and took a big gulp of water with the mini-muscle sandwich, and that was that! So I took my happy tail to the mall Sunday and picked out these jeans! Rock Revival is one of my fav brands of jeans. He will learn not to dare me to eat something for clothing, because I will do it! (I hope he overlooks this fine print!!) :-)


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl,I like your blog and I know your feature sister-in -law Melissa.Check out my blog and if you like it maybe we could follow each other.Because I know Mel,so if you ever need anything blog involved don't hesitate to ask.
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete