Thursday, October 17, 2013

Zig-Zag Maxi

 
 
 
 

 
Dress: LuLu's Clothing Company  Shoes: Nine West Scarf: old (Similar)
 
 
This dress is from LuLu's Clothing Company in Spring Hill... very close to my house ;-). As you may be able to tell, I love maxi's and this one is perfect for fall weather with sleeves, and can also be worn into winter. I find it to also be very figure-flattering, because it gathers at the waist and ties around the back. It is one that is easily accessorized as well, because almost every color will go with this dress!
 
I visited their store the other day, and they have a big selection of clothes, and also adorable accessories with great price points! Don't forget to go check out their Facebook page, and if you're in the area stop by their store on Main Street! Also, check out their Shop for a Cure event for breast cancer awareness. I know I will be returning soon!
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment