Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Cleverly Casual




Top: F21 not online (Similar) Pants: Lauren Conrad Belt: Apt. 9
Sunglasses: Tory Burch Necklace: Similar Shoes: wanting these
 
 
You may be wondering how I came up with "Cleverly Casual" as the title of this blog post, and well, I would be fibbing if I said I did. Sean took one look at my pictures, and that was the first thing that came out of his mouth. So I decided to use the phrase.
 
I wore this to work, and I would say it was cleverly casual, because I got away with wearing it on a non-cas(ual) day. (score) Also, my belt is totally reversible, which I think is just grand. The opposing side is leopard (and I got it onsale at Kohl's). I just recently started shopping at Kohl's for certain items. I have pin-pointed their marketing scheme, or so I think, as markup prices, and put them all "onsale", but I myself fall into the attraction of the sale, especially when they are running an additional twenty percent off, and I love the LC brand!
 
This has been a great transitional outfit for fall. The top has leather patches on the shoulder, but can also be great for layering when it starts to get cooler. I have worn the pants with so many different style shirts, and will definitely get my wear out of them this season.
 
Thanks for reading!
Kayla
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment