Monday, October 28, 2013

For the Love of Target

Blazer: Target Shirt: Target  Shoes:Kohl's
Bracelet:Target  Jeans: Rock Revival

In all honesty, I used to be a huge Target clothing snob when I was younger ... It's embarrassing to admit, but it's very true. I would like to blame this on my mom for always providing me with nice clothing growing up, but she has always taught me the value of money and to be wise and save. Obviously, I am now older and wiser and I love Target! (Don't judge, this is my confession...Like Usher) ;-) Their clothes are really trendy and they have great deals!! 
So, last week I set out to find an outfit that I loved at Target. There was SO much to choose from. I gathered everything I liked, and literally sat there on the phone with my mom describing everything I picked out, and finally chose this! This orange button-up is SO comfortable, and really shows well under the jacket. The jacket is also multi-seasonal. It's not too thick, or too thin, which I think makes it a great buy. This can be worn to work, or out on a date night. Another great thing about target is their jewelry section, which resembles designer jewelry at a great price point. I picked out this jewel bracelet and have worn it almost daily.
Here are a few other items I found that I really loved!


Blazer  Shirt  Pencil

I am constantly looking for deals when I shop, so here are a few sites that have new deals daily and are all on-sale!
 
Jane.com
Groopdealz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment