Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuxedo Stripe Craze




Shirt: Blue Door Boutique    Pants: The Limited
Scarf: Target  Shoes: Similar
 
 
Another fall clothing obsession of mine is the tuxedo stripe pant. If I could have a pair in ever color... I would. To me, they have a sleek-professional look. I got lucky and caught The Limited when they were having a fifty percent off one-item sale and bought these. The bold, red scarf contrasts the leopard print tunic making the outfit really stand out. I haven't been able to wear many necklaces lately due to having a nickel allergy, so I have tried to go accessory free for awhile. Sometimes simplicity is a good thing ;-).
 
In other news, the Luke Bryan concert was amazing. I didn't take any pictures due to my camera dying, and Iphone photos just don't do justice for Luke's tight pants. I have it all in memory and that's what counts most! Coming up soon is the Dierks Bentley Benefit Ride at Harley Davidson of Columbia on Nov. 3. Even if you don't have tickets for the ride/concert, you can still come to the dealership where it starts. Luke Bryan, Dierks, and Easton Corbin will be there and it is always a great time!
Thanks for stopping by!
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment