Monday, October 21, 2013

Cool Weather







Sweater: Jcrew Factory-out of stock (similar)  Shirt: JCrew Factory
Bracelet: J Crew Factory  Shoes: JCrew Factory
Jeans: Rock Revival (now onsale!)


This has been the first weekend that it really got quite chilly outside, so I actually got to layer up! Sean gave me this outfit for my birthday, all from J Crew Factory minus the jeans, which I am slightly obsessed over.


October is the month of birthdays for my family. We celebrated my brother's, my aunt's, and my twin cousin's birthday yesterday at my grandparents house, and had a fire-pit weenie roast. Family birthdays are always such a joyful time for me, because there's nothing better than spending time with the people I love most.
Rock Revival Jeans-They definitely are my favorite brand of jeans. They maybe pricey, but these are over a year old and still look brand new. I am always very careful with my jeans when washing them, I turn them inside out, and wash them on the delicate cycle (along with most of my shirts). I make sure to never dry them either! This really extends the life of jeans, and other clothing as well, even if it takes a little longer to do laundry, the results, and costs are worth it in the long-run!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I love the pink sweater! Come to enter Giveaway on my blog and stay in touch.
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl,
    I just get your email, and yes I'll team up with you for any kind of giveaway, feature, guest post...Stay in touch :-)
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete