Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Perfect Printed Maxi




Dress:Sister Kate's   Necklace: Premier (not online) Bracelet: Stella and Dot
Shoes:Sole Society (sold out in nude) Bag: here-restocked

Sean texted me yesterday after I got home from work, and told me to get ready for a date night. This was a treat as we spend most of our free time working on the house or gymming. He didn't have to ask me twice...I look for any reason to dress up. We had a nice dinner at J Alexander's (pork tenderloin=deliciousness). He was also very cooperative and didn't mind taking a few pics of me for my blog (thanks love!)

I found this dress at Sister Kate's and thought it was so elegant especially for a maxi. Some maxis seem to be so heavy and bulky. This one is light and breathable and also has two slits in the front that make it very easy to walk. It is perfect to wear during the fall, and can also be worn with a jacket or one can switch up the belt on it and completely change the look. If you get a chance, like Sister Kate's on facebook! They always have unique, and gorgeous clothes so you will definitely be one of a kind (OG)!! 
Thanks for reading!
Kayla

Don't forget to follow me on instagram!! @kaylahargrove

No comments:

Post a Comment