Sunday, November 24, 2013

Product Review: Bed Head Resurrection

This stuff is good... I mean really good. I am one who doesn't mind paying extra for good hair care products. I have to wash my hair daily due to having oily skin, but this causes my ends to dry out so it's important I have a good shampoo and conditioner. Lately, I have been through many trial and errors in this product area and I finally found one that works wonders. My hair feels so soft after using this shampoo/conditioner. 
After I shower, I brush my hair out with my Wet Brush (as featured in previous blog) and use Bed Head After Party. It makes my hair feel silky smooth without being weighed down or oily. 
Remember, the winter weather is harsh on our locks so even though salon products are more costly than store products, they last a long time and are well worth the results you see! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing! Great post!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete