Monday, November 25, 2013

Checkered Cape

 
 
 
Gloves: Coach   Jeggings: MEK

Winter weather is finally appearing, and man is it cold! I've been fortunate to have the past week and this week off before I start my new job, so I have spent most of it with my mom during the day. Today we went out to see the progress of her and my step-dads new house that is being built in Nashville. It is a gorgeous house I can't wait to see it finished! It started snowing today, which is a rarity here in TN, and I love it! After we got back from Nashville, we watched 'The Holiday' starring Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet. I highly recommend this chick flick.
I had several compliments on my cape and it kept me warm! It is very fashionable for a great price! The red gloves added a nice pop of color to the outfit and also kept my hands toasty. 
Hope you're enjoying the snow as much as I am! Xo-Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment