Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Red: Christmas Gift Ideas!!



Jewelry Box & Serving Tray: Target

My mom and I went to Target a few days ago, and I came across the home decor section and spotted these beauties. I contemplated on whether I really wanted them or not, and kept going back to them... So I knew I had to get them. If you know me, you know that I constantly clean. I despise clutter. So jewelry can tend to clutter up around the nightstand and dressers so I knew this jewelry box was a must-have. I joked with Sean that I also got the matching tray to serve him breakfast-in-bed. (Usually he is always the one cooking us breakfast! Lol). Target also has these in a variety of colors. They are a very reasonable price, and also add a nice pop of color in the room! This would also make a great Christmas gift as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment