Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fur and Lace.


 

Boots: Sam and Libby (onsale!!) Jeans: Rock Revival
 

Ok, so I must say, this is probably one of my favorite outfits this season. I know I have a lot of "favorites", but this is by far the one. This fur vest is amazing. The front is fur, and the back is lace. I have yet to see one similar to this and it goes with SO many things. I dropped by Sister Kate's the other day (surprise surprise ha) and they have this vest, and a lighter color of the same vest. These are my other Sam and Libby boots that I scored at Target, and have been wearing them like crazy. It was really windy today, hence my hair flying everywhere in the pics. The tassel necklace I scored from groopdealz.com for a great price.
So tomorrow, Sean FINALLY has a day off. It will be his first day off since June (7 days straight for months) so we are both very happy for a whole day together. What we will do, I am not sure? But I am so happy! Maybe some Christmas Shopping for him! Speaking of Christmas, I cannot believe it is almost here! Have you all started your shopping yet?
Thanks for reading!!!
P.S. If you haven't already, please go "like" my blog page on FB to keep up with my latest posts!
Pearls and Pinstripes Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment