Thursday, November 21, 2013

Vintage Floral






Sweater: Target Leggings: Not online (similar, similar)
Boots: Sam & Libby (onsale!!!)

 So here is a little preview of our wedding venue. In six months this is where Sean and I will be married. Pictures just really do not do justice on how beautiful the Wightman Chapel at Vanderbilt really is. We have looked at SO many different venues over the past year, and this one finally fell in place, and it was definitely worth the wait. We also just booked our reception venue as well, The Marriott at Vanderbilt. Most of our guests will be out-of-town travelers so we wanted to find venues that were convenient for everyone, and I couldn't be more pleased. Now we can focus on the "fun" parts of the planning!

Outfit: This outfit is perfect for a day of running errands. It is so comfortable, and even in the chilly weather I stayed really warm. The sweater I came across at Target and it has a vintage floral pattern.
The leggings are really thick and I found them on clearance! As for the boots, well you will see me wearing these in several posts! Love my Sam and Libby!

No comments:

Post a Comment