Saturday, November 9, 2013

Pink Gingham Layering

 


 
Sweater: J Crew Factory Shirt: J Crew Factory
Shoes: Sam and Libby Purse: Coach (old)

Today was another wonderful day spent with family. We made a trip to the Co-op open house in Shelbyville. You maybe thinking.. Co-op... Like the feed store? Well yes, but it is no ordinary Co-op. They have upscale serving pieces, home decor, and also oodles of Christmas decor. I was blown away by how much they had, and it's all very good quality... With that being said, I finished up most of my Christmas shopping. The only person I have left is Sean who is definitely the hardest to buy for. Usually guys are easy to buy for, but Sean has everything he needs.... One of those guys!
 
Outfit deets: I don't particularly like  REAL dogs (I'm a cat lady) but I love this sweater! It is so adorable! I layered it over a pink gingham shirt due to the chilled weather this weekend. I found these Sam and Libby booties at Target and have worn them constantly since. They are well worth the money and are very comfortable. I really like what the Sam and Libby line at Target has to offer. I also purchased these boots and they are also very comfortable and stylish for a great price!
Hope you are all having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment