Friday, November 29, 2013

Christmas Cheer

We decorated a little early this year for Christmas, and I wanted to show you some of my fav things! 
This centerpiece my mom made for me. It is gorgeous. She is so talented and I wish I could make florals as pretty as she does. The runner we found at Moss' Garden Center in Mt Juliet. They have amazing decor there. The glass figurines are Fitz and Floyd collectibles that were given to me when I was younger. I have a thing for Lenox/Fitz and Floyd/ and Waterford at Christmas time. Their pieces are always so beautiful. 
This is my favorite Waterford ornament displayed separately from the tree :-). 
Another favorite Lenox piece: Drummer Boy
Here's our tree. Yep I have already started wrapping presents. I still cannot grasp that Christmas is less than a month away. 
Oh, and meet Lilly. She's always into EVERYTHING. Hope you all are had a great Thankgiving holiday! I spent it with Sean's family in NC and we had a great, relaxing time and enjoyed the snow! 
Thanks for stopping by!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. Very nice decoration! In your last post I love the cape and red gloves.
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete