Monday, November 11, 2013

Cropped Jacket with a Bow





 
Jacket: Sister Kate's Pants: J Crew
Clutch: Prada (old) similar Shirt: Kohl's
 
So lately, I have been making a lot of desserts. Mainly coookies, but last night I made Reese's Peanut Butter Popcorn and it was sooo mouth-watering good! One of mine and Sean's favorite things to do is rent a Redbox and eat popcorn. Our lives are so busy that when we do get  quality time together, we like to sit at home, relax, and enjoy ourselves. So I wanted to try something different than the original butter popcorn.
The jacket I'm wearing is another fabulous find from Sister Kate's. I seriously love this store. The cropped jacket is so soft and comfortable, but also so cute with a bow that ties at the neck-line. The pants are from J Crew and have the sleek tuxedo stripe, which I am obsessed with, and not to mention they are very versatile. I will totally wear this with a plaid shirt soon! The clutch adds a nice pop of contrast from the khaki and olive green.
Happy Veterans Day and thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Love your pants! You look great. Lucky you have a beautiful skin :-)
    We like to do the same, rent a movie and eat! Our busy life never stop specially when you have a 3 years old at home. Keep in touch!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete