Monday, December 2, 2013

A Day at the Park


Top: H&M (similar) Moto Jacket: Saks-last season (Love this one
Boots: Sam & Libby 
While I had two weeks off, I was able to spend it with loved ones. These are a few pics from a trip to the park with my nephew Gage and my mom. I started my new job today with a behavioral health/mental health facility that specializes in addiction treatments and their linkage to mental health. Life outside of fashion and blogging for me is in the Medical Business World. I am so glad to start this new adventure, and grateful to expand my knowledge.
Outfit Deets: This outfit is full of comfort. Moto jackets are the rage right now, and I had this one hiding in my closet from last season. I like to wear longer shirts under moto jackets being that they are cropped. My jeans are MEK jeans that I have previously linked. I'm telling you, these are like the traveling pants in that one... Yaya movie? Yeah... they are "the" pants of pants for me. They never wear out, they have not faded, and they fit perfectly even after having them several years! Perfect pair of pants! 
 

1 comment:

  1. Gage is so sweet! Nice post.You look great!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete