Friday, January 31, 2014

Sequin Love

 
Blouse: J Crew Factory  Sequin Top: J Crew, Similar Heels: Elle
Bracelet: similar, similar
 
 
As you may already know, Sean and I took a short vacay to Asheville last weekend. I wanted to take the opportunity to wear something funky and fun! It was SO cold and windy that day, so I had to hurry during the photo op! We found these columns of graffiti and I thought and they were so neat and abstract. Asheville is full of contracted (and non contracted) graffiti, and is a big hipster town. We saw a lot of tutus, and leggings...I loved it :-) Such a funky style.
 
I honestly don't wear heels often. When it comes to my feet, I am more for comfort and prefer flats, but these heels aren't bad at all!
 
In other news: Tomorrow I will be in search for bridesmaid dresses so wish me luck! I cant wait to spend time with my girls!
 
Happy Friday! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment