Sunday, January 26, 2014

Why Every Woman Needs Pearls


 
 




 
 
Shirt: JCrew  Cardigan: JCrew  Bag: Michael Kors
Coat: Sister Kate's  Watch: Tag Heuer
 
 
I think it is only appropriate that I do a blog on the importance of a strand of pearls, being that it is incorporated in my blog name. I have always had a thing for pearls. Pearls to me are elegant, they are feminine, and last but not least they are classy. Take this outfit for example. I am wearing a t-shirt (with embellishments), a simple pink cardigan, and pearls which take the outfit to a different level. They go with dresses, blouses, t-shirts...a vast variety!  Every woman should have their own strand! Valentine's day is coming up ladies so clue your men in... you know they need "hint dropping" for ideas. :-)
 
This weekend Sean and I took a mini vacation to Asheville, NC for a friend's wedding. It was so nice to get away from the regular routine of life and enjoy time together. We were able to meet up with Sean's sister, and spend time with her, which is always a joy.
 
Tomorrow is back to the work grind! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and is staying warm!
<3 Kayla

 

1 comment:

  1. Love your coat girl! Your hair look amazing too! How it's the blogging working out for you? Do you have any questions?I think you doing excellent job!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete