Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Winter Blues

Sweater: Sister Kate's of Spring Hill     Cords: LC       Boots: Michael Kors (on sale!!!)
Purse: Michael Kors (similar, loving this one...for the honeymoon!! #justsaying)
 
 
Last week I stopped by Sister Kate's of Spring Hill, and found this amazing sweater. It is perfect for transitioning into Spring. Not only is it comfy, it is light and airy...AND it has beading around the collar, which gives it an elegant feel. Sister Kate's has a lot of great Spring pieces in as well.
 
I don't know about y'all, but I am ready for warmer weather. Not only just to be warm, but I am ready for a bright colored wardrobe change. I tend to gravitate towards greys, blues, and blacks during the cold months.
 
 
In other news, I will be having a **Girls Night Out** at Sister Kate's Spring Hill store on February 21 from 5-7 if anyone wants to join...bring a friend with! There will be refreshments, and it will be a splendid social gathering, ladies!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
~Kayla~

No comments:

Post a Comment