Monday, January 27, 2014

Wedding Planning: Three Important Dresses Other Than Your Wedding Dress



 
Now, we all know that our wedding dress is one the most important subject matters of the wedding. It can also be one of the hardest dresses to choose. For me, I was lucky to find my first try. I tried on other dresses as well, but when you know... you know.
Now, other than our wedding dress, there are three VERY important dresses that brides may not think about until last minute.
1. Bachelorette party dress
2. Shower dress
3. Wedding rehearsal dress
 
I am giving a sneak peak pic of the fabric of my three dresses. I actually purchased the latter two last spring with the occasion in mind. They have sat in my closet ever since waiting for the occasion (still waiting!!) I found my shower dress, and wedding rehearsal dress at Sister Kate's boutique.
If you are looking for something unique, I encourage you to shop around at your local boutiques.
 
Now, I am calling my number one dress my "Bachelorette Dinner" dress. I am keeping it low key and going out to dinner with the girls, but wanted to have a fun dress! What is better than sequins for a fun dress! I also scored it 50% off! #deal
 
Number two: My number two dress (shower dress) is one I would call a classic piece. Remember ladies, these will be pictures you will look back on the rest of your life so find something that is classic, class-y, and something you feel great wearing!
 
Dress 3: Wedding rehearsal attire. You want everyone to know YOU are the bride :-) Brides traditionally wear white, off-white, ivory etc so I chose a cream, knee length dress, with gorgeous beading.
 
Choose something that you feel marvelous in. It doesn't have to be the most expensive dress out there! As long as you feel great, you will be glowing!
 
 
*Don't forget to like Pearls and Pinstripes on Facebook to get the latest blog postings :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment