Saturday, January 11, 2014

Maxxin' It...




These are my three fab TJ Maxx finds today... First of all, TJ Maxx can be hit or miss, and today it was a hit! My mom and I went just to see what they had in the home good section, and then ventured over to the purses... They had just restocked a bunch of Michael Kors items, and did we hit the jackpot! I found this gorgeous kelly green Michael Kors wallet for half price! 
I also spotted Essie nail polish which is normally $7 dollars a bottle and bought these for $4 a piece. I mean, this is the way to go! 
My search for the perfect ring holder has been ongoing for a few months, and I stumbled across across this one in the impulse shopping section... You know the tables next to the checkout line... It was $5! What a deal. 

Coming soon I will have a post on Urban Decay's makeup setting spray, and a new eye pallet I purchased!

Thanks for reading <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment