Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fall is in the air




 
Dress: Sister Kate's, Shoes: similar Necklace: similar


The weather this weekend has been nothing short of perfect. The air is cool and dry and it is finally starting to feel like fall! Fall is my favorite season especially for decorating and baking!
Today I had a bridal tea to attend. My brother and his fiancé will be getting married Oct. 5 so the wedding festivities/planning are in full-force and tomorrow my nephew Gage is having his first birthday party. It is so hard to believe he is already a year old and walking/talking. Oh how time flies.

With it starting to really feel like "fall", I decided to dig into my fall attire and wear this eggplant dress with laser cut-outs and faux leather on the shoulders. This is one of my favorite dresses I believe. It is very figure-flattering and also very comfortable. I purchased this at Sister Kate's- one of my FAVORITE boutiques. Not to mention, it is right next to my work so also very convenient to run over there on my lunch break ;-)

If you're looking for something for a party, special occasion, and even casual outfit, Sister Kate's will have something unique that no one else will have! Go check out their store!!

No comments:

Post a Comment