Friday, September 20, 2013

Oh faux leather <3







 
Bag: Phillip Lim Target (search online for stores near you.. sold out online)
Cup: here (thanks to The Sweetest Thing blog!!)


If you have read my previous blogs you will know I.am.obsessed with the faux leather trend. I love it. I found these pants online and had to have them. The front is faux leather and the back is stretch material and are so comfortable!  I also love the longer blouses/tunics paired with the pants. These pants will definitely be on repeat this fall/winter! 

The other day Sean and I were in kohls so I ventured over to my clothing area and I found this rock and republic shirt (on sale of course.. It's kohls!) and loved the tuxedo style cut on the back of it. 

I finally felt it was time to retire my LV for the season when I scored a Phillip Lim bag at target! I was excited about the find (thanks to my mom!) Our spring hill store sold out in thirty mins. Crazy, right? 

In other news, wedding planning is just crazy right now. My brother is getting married in Oct. And Sean and I finally decided to get married at the Wightman Chapel at Vanderbilt which is GORGEOUS. We are still debating on reception venues. So life has been really hectic! But good :-) 
Thanks for reading! 

****also, I am planning a fun little give a way soon so stay tuned!!! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment