Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What I'm wearing #wiw

Here are a few of my fav #wiw outfits I have on my phone! I was scrolling through deleting photos and wanted to share.






First photo: I must just say, I love my floral blazer. It is light and breezy and can be worn with multiple things underneath. I wore a cropped blush colored top (also from Elysian) but a button down would also look adorbs under this. Shoes are here (in persimmon), pants old-MEK Jeggings (oddly they still have them in store.. and on sale!)

Second photo: I wore this to our local SMTMGMA meeting (medical group management association) and got so many compliments on the dots! This outfit came from JCrew Factory(shirt, pants sold out but they have a pencil in the same print!). I feel like they have the perfect clothing for Business/Pleasure on the weekends which is nice to not have to buy different attire for work and weekend wear! I love my nude heels(sold out in nude..I want this color) from Sole Society. Also, another shoe that goes with many outfits.
 
Third photo: My olive green pants will definitely get their use. I can wear them with heels, boots, and flats. The colored pant from summer has made its way into fall! In this photo I'm wearing a dark wash chambray shirt (old, similar). shoes here
 
Fall clothing I feel is very easy to mix and match. I have a pair of black boots, brown boots, and grey boots that are a staple for fall clothing. These are three main colors that will match almost any outfit!
 
***Don't forget I am working on a giveaway for fall décor within the next week so keep watching :-)
 
Thanks for reading!

Kay


























 

No comments:

Post a Comment