Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sequin Pencil with a Pop of Pink!

 
Shirt: similar   Skirt: J Crew  Shoes: Chinese Laundry, Similar
Necklace: Similar Shades: Tory Burch
 
What a fun outfit! I can't get enough of the sequins. This white and black color block skirt goes with pretty much any color, and is sure to get attention. I chose a bright pink top, because pink is one of my favorite colors. As I said in my last blog, I tend to gravitate towards blues, blacks, and greys so I wanted to wear something with a pop of color. This outfit would also be a great one for valentines!
 
Yesterday, my mom and I went to Nashville to do my tasting for my wedding cake. Afterwards, we stopped by J. Crew and found a lot of great items for spring! I love J. Crew because their line offers a classic, professional look so I can wear it to work, but also a comfortable feel so it can be worn on the weekends as well. 2 for 1!
 
Thanks for reading! P.S. Stay tuned for a giveaway!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! Your makeup is perfect! Can't wait for the giveaway!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete