Sunday, February 23, 2014

Flapperesque Floral

 
  This weather this weekend was so gorgeous. I broke out my white pants today... Who cares if it's before Memorial Day ;-) Sean and I took his Model A out for a cruise and enjoyed the warmth while it lasts. 
Friday night I had a Girls Night Out party at Sister Kates of Spring Hill and invited friends and family. We all had a really fun time while shopping! The pic below is a snapshot from that night. I found this adorable floral top with fringe. They have so many great items for Spring. Don't forget you can call and place orders over the phone if you can't make it to the store! :-) 
 

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! Love your hair like this! Love, love the top and photos with the amazing car!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete