Sunday, February 16, 2014

Florals and Orange: A Perfect Sunday Outfit

Tunic: BobbySue Boutique (via Jane.com) Leggings: Elysian, Similar
Necklace: BrinaBox Midi Ring: F21 Sunglasses: Tory Burch-Similar Shoes: JCrew
 
 The weekend really does go by too fast! I decided to go bug Sean at work today, and had him take a few pictures! He is very cooperative. He told me my outfit was "wild". I prefer "fun and comfortable". Today I was on-the-go cleaning, grocery shopping, running errands so I threw this on and headed out. I have been in search for orange floral leggings, and just happened to come across these online. They are high-waisted with a zipper, so they are super comfortable and flattering. I found this tunic on Jane.com for a great deal. If you have never shopped this website, you should definitely give it a look.
I hope everyone had a great weekend, and is enjoying this beautiful weather. I will definitely be wearing some of my spring attire this week.
<3 Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment