Thursday, February 20, 2014

Makeup Finds: Too Faced, Urban Decay, and Loreal


Ok, so it's no surprise that I like makeup... well, LOVE makeup. So I am always looking for a good quality makeup to test. When it comes to foundation I stick to what I know works for me, which is the Bare Minerals Pressed Powder

I recently was running low on eye shadow so I stopped by Sephora and picked up this Too Faced eye pallet. It has been one of the best products I have purchased. Not only do you get nine different shadows in this pallet, but it is also a great price for what you get, and you can play around and mix them together. I DO splurge on eye shadow.

As I was waiting in the check out line, you know the impulse shopping section, I spotted the Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray, and being that I am an impulse shopper at times, I made the purchase! So for the review: I highly recommend this. After you apply your makeup, you spray the product on your face. It is a light mist, and you cannot even tell it is there! This. stuff. works.

My last item, my non-splurge item, is Loreal Gel Eyeliner. This eyeliner works wonders and stays on all day, and most important it isn't smudging by the end of the day. A great purchase. I really like Loreal products and use their mascara as well.

So I have been using these three products for around 4 weeks now and highly recommend. My makeup tip of the day is never match your eye shadow to your clothing, always match your eye shadow to you!

Thanks for reading!
Kayla

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I bought a lorac eyeshadow pallet that you recommended in an earlier post and it's my go to eyeshadow now. It actually lives in my purse because I use it so often. I'll definitely be checking out these new finds. :)

    ReplyDelete