Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Vacay

My family and I just got back from a wonderful trip to the beach in Destin. I always love vacations and spending time with my family. Who doesn't? :-)

I was told to pack light before we left but that's just not possible! This girl needs many options ok?! 

This was my nephew Gage's first adventure to the beach so we were all really anxious and excited to see what he would think of the sand/water... And he loved both! 

My mom celebrated her "25th" birthday as well while we were down there so we went out to eat at the Marlin Grill in Baytowne Wharf. Sean couldn't make the trip down but he had asked me where we were eating dinner that night and he had a bottle of champagne sent to our table to toast for my mom's birthday. He is always so thoughtful. He scored major points with my family that night :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment