Saturday, August 10, 2013

Prints, Plaids, Peplum, and Pencils!

I  do quite a bit of online "clothing research" ;-) before shopping and keep an eye out for what's to come the next season.... And this fall there are many prints! Stripes, florals, polka-dots, plaid and mix them together in one outfit and that is what's in-style.  Some styles can seem overwhelming but somehow it just works! 
Starting with plaids :-) 


Plaid is back in this fall and it is being spruced up a bit... I'm loving the second plaid shirt with leather pockets and leather elbow patches! (I just purchased this one and LOVE it)
Ways to wear: plaid is very versatile
Wear it with jeans and boots for a casual feel or wear it tucked with a pencil skirt to work! 

Peplum:



Peplum skirts and peplum shirts! This style is very figure flattering. Notice the leather trend on the peplum skirt. This could be dressed up or paired with the plaid shirt above :-) 

Polka-dots! I'm adding an extra "P" in here

Say hello to the dots! They are everywhere and oh so cute! 

Prints and Pencils:

Printed pants are the craze and let me tell you, they are so fun! I have the
second pair shown. I like to buy things I can wear to work/ and wear on the weekends as well that aren't "boring" because work clothes don't have to be drab! I am also in love with pencil skirts... Wear a plain old tee tucked in or pair your pencil with a cute button down! 

Here are a few accessories that I love


Don't be afraid to mix up your wardrobe and give the multi-prints a chance :-) 

Thanks for stopping by!!
~Kayla~

No comments:

Post a Comment