Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Makeup Favorites

I've had several people ask me lately what kind of makeup I wear so I would like to share a few of my favorite makeup products that I use daily.
 
When putting my makeup on, the first thing I do is prime.
I am a fan of BareMinerals as you will see and their eye primer works wonders. My eyeshadow will stay on all day and still looks fresh at night when I remove my makeup. Find this here.





Next, I started using BareMinerals pressed powder recently and prefer it over the loose powder (which I used for 6+ years). Both are great products but the pressed powder gives a more finished look than the loose powder (and is not as messy) Find here.





Blush:
I use BareMinerals warmth to contour my cheeks (it only takes a tiny bit... This powder goes a long way and I've been using the same tub for 2+ years) 
I recently bought NP Set in Baked powder and use this as my everyday blush
Find Warmth here.
NP Set here.





This has to be my favorite eyeshadow- BareMinerals Drama.
Find here.




One product I think is unnecessary to splurge on is eyeliner. I use Loreal Infallible in black/brown and it stays on all day and doesn't run. Great product!
Find here.





If you're looking for a good mascara, They're Real is a must have! It's a little more expensive but well worth the extra money.
Find here.


And finally at the end of the night when I  remove my makeup, I moisturize! This is so important to keep skin healthy and also good to be preventative! I read reviews on this product-No 7 Protect and Perfect- and it really is great! I have mildly oily skin and most night creams I have tried made my skin even more oily but this product did not. It is very light and also smells so fresh and so clean ;-) I can definitely tell a difference in just a week! 
 
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment