Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Catching up...


This year has been one hectic year with planning the wedding along with many other events! 

Soo I thought I would share :-) 
Starting with New Years! 
Isn't he so handsome?! For New Years Sean had to work his "weekend job" so my brother and soon to be sister-in-law Erica went and had a great time and I got to spend time with Sean while he was at work. (He literally works 70 plus hours a week... He wouldn't know what to do if he cut back he is just a natural hard worker!) 

Easter time! We spent Easter with my family in Chapel Hill (TN) 
Sean graduated from MTSU May 2013! 
Meet my future in-laws! They are THE BEST! I am also an MTSU Alumni :-) 
Just a few pics from fun outings we had! Sean is wearing his Harley attire in the third pic :-) 

Weddings! This year seems to be the year of weddings! One of my best friends, Danielle, from high school married an amazing guy in Fort Walton and my mom and I went! This was such a beautiful destination wedding! I can only hope our wedding is as smooth as hers!
I also got to catch up with another good friend from high school-Katie! I had not seen her in several years but it was like I just saw her yesterday when we met up! 

And last but not least, Sean and I lately spend most of our quality time in the gym together with his crazy work schedule and my grandma sleep schedule (9 o clock bedtime) so I have been trying different ways to make healthier meals! So I made some "clean" chicken fajitas in the crock pot! 
And they turned out excellent. 
Look I'm only bragging because I was raised in the south and was brought up to cook with A LOT of butter... And salt! So clean eating was not my forte :-) 

So.... Now that I have posted this long blog you are basically caught up on the main events of this year :-) hope you enjoyed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment