Thursday, August 15, 2013

Personalize It....


Being engaged and wedding planning has really kicked my Pinterest usage in gear and when searching "wedding decor" I have found monogramming/personalizing everywhere! Not only is it fun for the soon-to-be married, but it makes great gifts for family and friends as well.

So therefore, I will share some of my projects and purchases with you :-)
First... Homemade Scrabble coasters! Love them! and you can arrange them how you desire and make custom phrases etc! Find out how to make them here.
I used scrapbook paper on the spare pieces to make my words stand out more and used Mod Podge on top and it turned out perfectly :)

I found this creation on Pinterest. It is super easy. I went to hobby lobby and bought a frame, fabric, and the initial "D" (for Deckert). I painted the letter and then applied to the fabric with glue. I stretched the fabric over a piece of cardboard that fits into the frame. I might go back and paint the frame red to add some contrast. This is still a work in progress.

Custom Hanger! I love this! I ordered this from etsy. Not only is it great for a bride's wedding dress, but it also makes a good bridesmaid gift for their dress too!
 
 
Thirty-One Tote-This was gifted to me from my Grandmother and I love this tote! It is so versatile and the perfect size and not to mention...chevron!! You can purchase this here

And last but not least, we all need a personalized cup! I saw this on http://www.thesweetestthingblog.com/ and just had to have one! These will be my future initials KAD :-)You can find this here.

Thanks for checking out my blog!
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment