Monday, December 16, 2013

Shimmer



 
Top: JCrew Factory   Skirt: JCrew Factory  Belt: JCrew Factory 
Shoes: Sole Society        Necklace: JCrew Factory- Similar
 
Hello again! I haven't blogged in awhile and I have really missed not blogging! I've been adjusting to the schedule with my new job, and by the time I get home it is too dark to take pictures so I have attached a few we took before/during my company Christmas party last weekend. I am loving my new job so much. Everyday is something new and I love learning new skills. Yesterday Sean and I went shopping to finish up our Christmas to-do's, and ended the night with homemade spaghetti and a movie.
This is one of the best outfits I think I have purchased thus far. The pencil skirt is stunning. It is hard to tell in the photos because the lighting was dim, but the skirt has a green iridescent shimmer which is very eye-catching! Be on the lookout because I plan to try and get more posts going ASAP.
PS today is JCrew's last "12 Days of Deals" so catch this outfit while it is at a great price!
Thanks for reading!!
Kayla

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit! Happy New Year girl!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete