Friday, July 26, 2013

Sean and Kayla



Hello! Welcome to my new blog :)
I have been wanting to blog for awhile now but just decided to start. Sean works A LOT so I figured this would be a good way to keep myself occupied and also keep in touch with our families! Sean's family is all out-of-state so I am also making this to keep them updated as well!

If you don't know our story I will give you a little synopsis...

Sean and I met through my brother Brandon. They both work together and when my overly protective brother told me about Sean I knew he had to be an amazing guy and he sure is!

After Brandon introduced us, we started spending more and more time together. Everything instantly clicked with us and like they say, when you know it is right, it is just right!

Skipping ahead through all of the dating, during Christmas of 2012 we went to his parents for Christmas. Sean and I had our own Christmas before we went to North Carolina. When we got there we had a wonderful time with his family and his parents gave us passes to see the Biltmore (which I love and have been to several times, but never at Christmas time). I was so excited to see the lights.

On December 27th we made our rounds on the grounds of the Biltmore. As we were leaving, it was dark outside and the front yard was lit with luminaries along with the beautiful tree that is filled with thousands of lights. Sean told me he wanted me to open my last present... I had no clue what it could be... so we walked up to the gorgeous Christmas tree and that is when he proposed! (pics to follow)
(before proposal)
(after proposal)
 


So that is our last two years summed in a short story! The past six months have been full of wedding planning and let me tell you, there is SO much to plan but all is going well!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
-Kayla
All engagement photo outfits are from Sister Kate's boutique :-) https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sister-Kates/385504891521272

1 comment: