Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Wedding Shoe Search

Hello again. It has been quite awhile since I have been able to blog. Life is very crazy right now. The wedding is 6 WEEKS away! I cannot believe. Today, I have been on the search for the perfect wedding shoe. One thing that most brides forget when picking out their shoes is you will be on your feet a long time. Pick something that is bearable so you are not walking around bare-foot mid wedding. I searched awhile and found four of my top favorite shoes for brides.




Flats: These are perfect for a bride who isn't worried about adding height, and is all about comfort. This would be me. I could not imagine wearing heels all night. Your feet will be comfortable. I mean honestly, who wants to worry about sore feet at their wedding? Not I!








Mid-Heel: Mid heel is very "in" this season. This is also for the non-heel wearing people out there. It adds a little height, while giving the safety of not breaking our necks :-) These shoes are absolutely adorable with a sparkle encrusted bow. If you do want to 'kick off your heels' mid-dance, these are perfect for that!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pumps: Ok you pump people, these are my favorite (if I were to wear a tall shoe). They are super chic, and have a sleek design with a gorgeous embellishment on the toe.
 
 
 
 
 
 


Something Blue: If you are looking for that 'something blue', these Kate Spade lovelies will be a perfect standout piece. I absolutely love these, AND they're mid-heel so it's a perfect compromise for both worlds! Decisions decisions....
 
 
 
 
 
Now it is back to wedding planning, and finishing the final touches. I hope everyone is having a great spring so far. Thanks for reading :-)
Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment